20110525

Sebastien Rémy and Ghost box at Mains d'Œuvres


Excerpt 7    Dr. Mueller    Nathaniel, a Visitor       
2:04


Bill:    What's that again?
Dr. Mueller:    . . . the television set with the metal screen . . . I didn't put that in the magnetic input from the signal generator in conjunction with the input. . . from the camera to the television system. You understand, William?
Bill:    Yeah, I think that's it.
Dr. Mueller:    Oh, by the way, William. Did you get that multi-faceted crystal?
Bill:    No I didn't Doctor. I got that 5 faceted from Edmund's.      page 10
Dr. Mueller:    Edmunds . . . Edmunds?? Who is Edmunds?
Bill:    Edmund is a company . . . Edmund's Scientific.
Dr. Mueller:    Oh, I understand. What were the results?
Bill:   Well, I inserted it into the lens of the camera but all I got was a lot of crazy colors of light, but I didn't get any imagery.
Dr. Mueller:   Oh, I see. Well very good. Well, I think if we follow this other procedure, William, and I am not absolutely sure but I have a feeling that this will help clarify the image so we can discern features of the subject. We have the form, we have the face, we have the . . . we know . . . human form, however, we must be able to discern the facial features, so we can identify the subject. I don't know as yet [talking to another entity] Just a minute, William. [to Nathaniel] What's that?
Bill:    What's that, Doctor?
Dr. Mueller:   No, no William I am not. . . Somebody is talking to you. William, do you know Nathaniel? There is a fellow here, William. He says his name is Nathaniel, he says he knows you and you know him.
Bill:    Nathaniel? I don't know anybody by the name of Nathaniel.
Dr. Mueller:    He says he knows you.
Bill:   I don't recall knowing anybody . . . [by the name of Nathaniel]